Our doors are open to the public!
We are open from 7am-5pm daily!
We have put new guidelines and protocols into place given the recent rise of positive Covid-19 cases locally and nationally.
SOME THINGS TO CONTINUE TO KEEP IN MIND:
- We are operating at 50% capacity!
- Only 5 people will be allowed on line (inside) at once. The rest of the line will continue outside with (6 feet apart) marked spots.
- There will be a divider separating the line to order and the seating area.
- There will be a marked entrance and exit!!!
- We will continue our online ordering! CLICK HERE TO PLACE AN ORDER! YOU MUST STILL WAIT IN LINE TO TELL THE BARISTA THAT YOU HAVE ARRIVED TO PICK UP YOUR ORDER. We apologize for any convenience but we're still figuring this out!
- Please keep in mind that we are operating at half capacity. We ask that you please limit your seating time so that other customers can sit down and enjoy being in the shop. Thank you!
- Our staff will be following new guidelines and protocols for your safety! A shift manager will be on the floor to help the flow. You can ask them any questions or concerns that you may have!
- We will NOT be taking reservations.
- We will NOT be taking phone orders.
- NO MASK, NO SERVICE! Please continue to wear your mask and practice social distancing!!
- Please practice patience. We are so excited to welcome you back into the shop! We've missed you all so much. However, we are all learning how to operate and navigate these circumstances. The safety and health of our patrons and staff are of the utmost importance to us.